Salads are really awesome, so here are five winter salads you can make!!! Kale, Quinoa, Pomegranate, and squash are some seasonal ingredients that are really good so all of these salads contain one of the four.
- Winter green salad with Walnuts, Apples, and Parmesan- Anchovy dressing. Find the recipe here: http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/12/winter-green-salad-with-walnuts-apples-and-parmesan-anchovy-dressing-recipe.html
- Grilled sweet potato and bacon salad. Find the recipe here: http://globaltableadventure.com/recipe/grilled-sweet-potato-bacon-salad-kumara/
- Roasted cauliflower salad. Find the recipe here: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/05/dining/05appe.html?_r=1
- Orange and Pomegranate salad. Find the recipe here:http://www.brooklynsupper.net/2012/11/orange-and-pomegranate-salad/
- Kale, Carrot, and Cabbage chopped salad with maple sesame vinaigrette. Find the recipe here:http://gourmandeinthekitchen.com/2012/kale-cabbage-carrot-salad-recipe/