1 box chocolate cake batter (prepared according to package instructions)
1 can condensed milk
1 can caramel
3 cups whipped cream
1 packet of pretzels
3 tablespoons of caramel topping
1. Preheat oven to 400°F / 204°C
2. Prepare and bake chocolate cake according to package instructions.
3. Let cool 10 minutes before poking even holes throughout the cake with a chopstick or the end of a wooden spoon.
4. Distribute condensed milk over the entire cake, making sure it runs in the holes, followed by can of caramel.
5. Slather on cream, making sure to smooth it out on top. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, or overnight.
6. Slice cake into even rectangles and sprinkle chopped pretzels on top.
7. Serve with a drizzle of caramel topping.