- When I am walking alone after the sun goes down, I am afraid all of the power will go out and I will be lost, alone, in the pitch dark, not able to get home.
- When I look at the sky at night, everything I see I think is an asteroid, heading for earth
- When I’m doing something I should be doing, I’m afraid my mother will find me and pull my hair
- Im afraid I will wake up in the middle of the night and someone will be in my house, everyone else is asleep and I have no way to defend myself.
- I’m afraid of my bathroom mirror at night.