I love fruit so much and one of the main reasons why I love the summer so much, is because watermelon and strawberries are in season. Mixing my winter fruits and summer fruits are hard, but I think I appreciate watermelon and cherries above all other fruits, because I’m limited to eating them only over the summer/late spring. The only fruit I don’t really like is cantaloupe. My mom is constantly buying it though, so sometimes I eat it anyway.
My rating of the best fruit
- Oranges (sliced better than peeled)
- Raspberries and blackberries( I love them equally)
- Grapes (when they’re crisp)
- Apples(with peanut butter is the best way to have them)
- Pineapple (to much of it makes my tongue burn)