During cooking, we made a no bake Oreo cheesecake. It was so good, I wanted to share it here! It was simple and fun to make!
A box of oreos
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 ounces Low-Fat Cool Whip
- Coarsely chop 11 cookies and set them aside.
- Beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar.
- Stir in 3/4 of the chopped oreos.
- Scoop the mix into cups.
- Sprinkle the leftover cookies onto the top of the cups
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours.
See, wasn’t that so simple?! Enjoy your cheesecake. They’re super delicious.