- Lay your t-shirt out flat on a table (Preferably white t-shirt)
- Roll up the shirt horizontally, and spiral it at the end to make a ball.
- Use multiple rubber bands to surround the shirt in certain places to keep it in the same shape
- Mix up the tie dye dyes–> colors are up to you!
- Create any design on both sides of the spiraled shirt
- Let it dry in a room temperature room for 24 hours
- Unwrap the rubber bands
- Wash the shirt (hand or in the washer)
Be careful when washing it with other clothes, the colors might bleed.
What you need:
-Plain white shirt
-Dye (Colors up to you)