So this is my first ever blog post. I don’t really know how these things workout so I hope I wont make you fall asleep while reading. For starters, I love coffee. Ice coffee and hot coffee. I’m pretty basic right? And if you don’t personally know me, you’re already assuming i’m white right? If not, thank you for your lack of racism. Unfortunately however, this wont be a blog about coffee. Rest assured i’m not that obsessed. I’m probably going to be blogging about fashion, quotes, DIYs and anything I want to talk about? I’ll probably make relevant titles so you can choose whether it is something you are interested in. The thing is, you could find any of those stuff on youtube or just search it online but whatever, you might find something you want? So moving on, this blog is going to be about a pancake recipe because its 10:48 am and i’m really craving some pancakes. and I didn’t eat any breakfast but i’m already in school. The struggles.
Delicious Pancake Recipe (save me some if you happen to make it):
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Add all ingredients to list
Prep five minutes
Cook 15 minutes
Ready In 20 minutes
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.