What is Indian Healing Clay?
Through many centuries, healing clays have been highly popular among many cultures for its beneficial nutrients and its ability to help get rid of toxins externally and internally. The Indian Healing Clay contains 100% natural calcium bentonite. Bentonite consist of aged volcanic ash. Why is this particular form of clay so special? Well, bentonite has the ability to produce “electrical charge” when it comes in contact with water or most liquids. Hydration of bentonite clay enables it to absorb toxins, heavy metals, chemicals, and general impurities. High concentration of silica, calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron and potassium is present within this particular type of clay. The following are few among many benefits of Indian Healing Clay:
- On the Skin: It could be applied externally as a paste of few spoons of clay and water on all types of skin problems for a fast healing process.
- To recover from vomiting and diarrhea.
- To provide minerals for body.
- Detoxification: A thinner paste of clay and water can be applied to hair to balance the ph of the scalp.
- Teeth Lightener: Apply few pinches on toothbrush alone or on top of the toothpaste and brush for healthier teeth.
- Morning Sickness: Put ½ tsp. of clay into water and drink to prevent morning sickness.
- Burns/Bites/Cuts on Skin: Apply a thick paste on affected area and reapply every 2 hours on clean skin.