Whenever I fly, I always make sure my carry on bag is fully stocked with everything I need. There are numerous things one should ALWAYS have woth them when they’re about to be on a long flight. I have mastered the perfect checklist (for myself) for what to bring in your bag. Keep in mind everyone needs different items, but for myslf these are teh necesities.
- First thing you need is a bag. I always use a big tote so I can fit lots into it.
- Pack a book or magazine, when you’re waiting for take off or landing it’s nice to just browse through these when you can’t watch tv.
- A little make up/toiletries bag. In this I only bring a few items; vaseline, a mini mascara, lipgloss, hand lotion, floss, and ear plugs.
- Next is all the documents you need, so there’s your passport and boarding pass, which I always keep together.
- Then there’s your wallet, keys, and ipad. These stay together as well, I usually put my keys in my wallet as well.
- Always bring a pack of gum and buy a water bottle after security!!!!! This way you feel much more hydrated.
- Headphones are also an obvious item to bring, and I also put these in a pouch with my chargers so they don’t get tangled or smooshed with other times.
- Lastly, always bring a large scarf or a cardigan, it will help when it gets cold.
These are all the items I bring, and sometimes I add a few extra things, like snacks, and sometimes I don’t. Either way this is a list of what I pack and what works very well for me.